Team Coordinator-Manager Position/Full Time (Experienced Broker/Agent, 3+ years or more)
Local real estate team looking for exceptional Team Coordinator/Manager.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Train/mentor team members on all systems & the entire process of a real estate transaction.
- Hold weekly/monthly team meetings.
- Coordinate Team and Community events.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email and the Team’s CRM.
- Convert leads from clients to customers.
- Identify homes that meet buyer’s criteria and be available Monday through Sunday to show homes, based on client’s needs.
- Write & negotiate contracts for clients & team members.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and team members.
- Monthly and Quarterly Team goals.
- Must have 3+ years of real estate experience.
- Must hold team accountable to goals, transactions, and ready to change to achieve goals.
- A Broker’s license is recommended but not necessary.
- Valid Missouri real estate license.
- Updated cell phone with texting, unlimited minutes, Internet, and Email capabilities.
- Experience with CRM/database management systems preferred but not mandatory.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Previous experience with training/mentoring a huge plus.
- Patience to assist team members.
- Superior time management skills.
- High level of motivation to succeed.
- Ability to learn & adapt to scripts and dialogues.
- A teacher’s heart and patience to see the team thrive and grow.
- Familiar with Facebook & other social media outlets.
About the Delhougne Team:
- Local real estate team, started in 2012.
- Ranked #1 with RE/MAX in the St. Louis/St. Charles Area.
- Ranked #1 Zillow Agent/Team in Missouri.
- High volume team with 140+ closed transactions in 2014.
- Goals of 300+ Closed Transactions in 2015.
- Goals of 500+ Closed Transactions for 2016.
- We are a high energy, fun, down to earth team with a strong background with 1st Responders. Because of our Team’s mindset we have quickly become one of the Top Teams in our area. If you are looking to make a career with unlimited earning potential, we are a great fit.
- Aggressive commission structure.
- Our office is currently located in West County.
- To be considered for this position, send your resume, cover letter, and a DISC profile (in PDF froom http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to Matt Delhougne- email@example.com