$60,000 to $75,000 Range! Licensed executive Assistant/Full-Time NOW available..No Experience Necessary
~Licensed Executive Assistant~
Local real estate team looking for exceptional person that can do the following;
- Assist Team Leader with buyers & sellers.
- Work with Team’s Preferred Vendors and find additional trusted team advisers.
- Schedule, facilitate, manage Team events.
- Monitor, obtain, update team reviews/profiles on several different sites.
- Assist current clients with listing & closing procedures.
- Assist Team with work load, meetings, projects.
- Missouri Real Estate license.
- NO real estate experience necessary, we will train.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Experience with CRM/database management systems preferred but not mandatory.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must understand Facebook, Hootsuite, Linkedin, Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- High level of motivation to succeed.
- Ability to learn & adapt to a fast paced/new position.
- Must be a self taught individual that needs little to no supervision.
- Ability to receive a project and meet all deadline, while providing incredible results.
- Must be able to adapt to a growing team.
About the Delhougne Team:
- Local real estate team, started in 2013.
- High energy/fun team.
- #1 RE/MAX Team in the St. Louis/St. Charles Area.
- High volume team with 145+ closed transactions (2014).
- Goal of 300+ Closed Transactions in 2015.
- Goal of 500+ Closed Transactions in 2016.
- 14 Person Full Time Team.
- Starting income range of $60,000 to $75,000.
- Full time
- Hours will vary weekly and on weekends based on current work load/projects.
- Our office is located in West County at RE/MAX Suburban in the Chesterfield Valley.
- To be considered for this position, send an email with your background and WHY you think you would be a good fit for this position, and a DISC profile (in PDF form http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to Matt Delhougne- firstname.lastname@example.org