Transaction Coordinator (Seller & Buyer)
We’re looking for an exceptional person.
The #1 Team is looking for our 3rd Full Time Transaction Coordinator!
5+ years experience in real estate a MUST ! Do you have experience as an agent, transaction coordinator, title processor/closer, or loan processor? If you do, you may be exactly what we are looking for. Must be able to handle 250+ closings in the 1st year!
How would you describe the team? Massive synergy, fun, hard-working, fast-paced, leaders in the industry, brutally honest, high integrity, down to earth!
WE are looking for that dynamic person to hire and we do not have time to teach the contract or listing process.
- Manage the entire closing process for buyers & sellers.
- Communicate effectively with buyers/sellers, listing/buyer agents, team members, and vendors daily..
- Manage CRM daily.
- Manage & negotiate the listing and/or sales process.
- Make sure team makes all deadlines per the contract.
- 5+ years in real estate a MUST, NO exceptions.
- A deep knowledge of the SLAR contract and all riders.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent and willing to acquire your Broker’s License .
- Must of closed/handled over 100+ closings/transactions.
- Must understand the St. Louis Board contract & all amendments.
- Must be able to handle 30+ closings a month and 300+/- in a year.
- Can manage Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com and several other programs.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Familiar with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drive.
- This job requires immense amount of data entry, accountability, and time management.
- Must be coach-able and willing to learn our systems.
- Must be extremely organized, high attention to detail, and superior communication skills.
- Must provide massive value to the team and to the team’s clients & vendors.
About the Delhougne Team:
- Local real estate team, started in 2013.
- High energy/fun team.
- #1 RE/MAX Team in the St. Louis/St. Charles Area.
- #8 RE/MAX Team in the U.S.
- 145 closed transactions in 2014.
- 263 closed transactions in 2015.
- 423 closed transactions for 2016.
- 671 closed transactions for 2017.
- 1,000+/- projected transactions for 2018.
- 55 Person, Full Time Team.
- 40+/- Hours (Full Time)
- $55,000 to $72,000- based on experience.
- 50% paid Health Insurance (employee only)
- Vision & Dental Insurance also available
- Our office is located in West County at RE/MAX Vision in Chesterfield.
- Each RE/MAX office is independently owned & operated.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $72,000.00 /year
- To be considered for this position, send an email with your background and WHY you think you would be a good fit for this position, and a DISC profile (in PDF form http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires via email to Matt Delhougne – firstname.lastname@example.org