Client Coordinators/Full Time & Part Time- NOW available
Local real estate team looking for exceptional Client Coordinator(s) to call, email and track leads.
- Effectively communicate with all incoming leads by phone, email and text.
- Manage, follow up, and keep notes by using Team’s CRM.
- Record & track all inbound/outbound leads.
- Convert leads from contacts to clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and team members.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- NOT afraid to talk on the phone and to call buyers & sellers.
- Real estate license preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience with CRM/database management systems preferred but not mandatory.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Patience to assist team members & incoming leads.
- Superior time management skills.
- High level of motivation to succeed.
- Ability to learn & adapt to scripts and dialogues.
About the Delhougne Team:
- Local real estate team, started in 2013.
- #1 RE/MAX Team in Missouri
- #68 in the U.S.
- 145+ Closed transactions in 2014.
- 263+ Closed Transactions in 2015.
- 400+/- Expected Transactions in 2016.
- 15 Person Full Time Team.
- Hourly Wage, $10 to $14/hr
- Monthly Bonus
- The following shifts are available
- Day Shift, Monday-Friday
- Day Shift, Some weekends
- Evening Shift, Some weekends
- RE/MAX Suburban
- 16647 Chesterfield Grove Dr.
- Suite 110
- Chesterfield, MO. 63005
- To be considered for this position, send an email with your background, and a DISC profile (in PDF form http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to Matt Delhougne- email@example.com