Office Manager/Book Keeper (Full-Time)
Office Manager/Book Keeper- Immediate Opening!
Local real estate team looking for exceptional person that can do the following;
- Track & manage Team lead count.
- Track & manage agent’s performance, ROI, and conversion rates.
- Manage & pay for all expenses.
- Keep an accurate Profit & Loss matrix.
- Pay all bills for Team.
- Manage team equipment & expense reports.
- Full understanding of Quickbooks & other Accounting software.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Understanding & knowledge to meet & keep payroll for team.
- 3+ years in related field and/or job experience.
About the Delhougne Team:
- Local real estate team, started in 2013.
- High energy/fun team.
- #1 RE/MAX Team in the St. Louis/St. Charles Area.
- 140+ closed transactions YTD (2014).
- 263+/- projected transactions in 2015.
- 400+/- projected transactions for 2016.
- 750+/- projected transactions for 2017.
- 24 Person Full Time Team as of 2016.
- 35 +/- Person Team for 2017.
- $35,000 Salary
- Monday through Friday
- 9 am to 5 pm
- Our office is located in Chesterfield.
- To be considered for this position, send an email with your background and WHY you think you would be a good fit for this position, and a DISC profile (in PDF form http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to Matt Delhougne- firstname.lastname@example.org